About This Quote
The idea of an amulet that can read thoughts is not one that I would ever consider. The thought that someone would put such a device on themselves just to read the thoughts of others is terrifying. Why do people think it can work? This can be a dangerous habit. When you only think of yourself, naturally your thoughts will be negative and you will become pessimistic about everything.
Source: Ever My Merlin
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Priya Ardis
- Do you think we can be friends?” I asked. He stared up at the ceiling. “Probably not, but we can pretend.
- Vane grabbed me. “DuLac, let’s chat.” British-speak for “Stand still while I yell at you.
- Vane’s lips tightened to suppress a smile. “Why so hostile, love?”“ You whacked me on the head with a ball! ”“ You deserved it.
- I caught his hand. “What do you want me to do?” Leaning down, he kissed the pulse beating on my neck just above the damaged skin. “Tomorrow, I need you to die.
- He’d used the amulet to read my thoughts again. I pictured smacking him in the face.