About This Quote
Master is a great martial artist and one of the most respected people in the world of martial arts. He was training me with the idea that pain is just a part of training and that I should push through and continue to train even when it hurts. This quote is meant to remind me that pain isn't the truth; it's what you have to get through in order to find the truth.
Source: The Return Of Merlin
Some Similar Quotes
- The truth." Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
- Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.
- Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
- I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
More Quotes By Deepak Chopra
- When you make a choice, you change the future.
- Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.
- What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.
- The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is they very essence of life.
- Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.