About This Quote
The view that humans developed a moral sense because of the love and approval given by their mothers to them.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Jeremy Griffith
- Mother's love created our awe-inspiring moral sense
- Men and women fall in love abandoning reality in favour of the dream
- The increasingly thoughtful child can see the whole horribly upset world and would be understandably totally bewildered and deeply troubled by it
- A fresh approach is needed – an analysis of our human situation from a basis that recognises and confronts the psychological dimension to our behaviour
- Throughout history we humans have struggled to find meaning in the awesome contradiction of our human condition. Neither philosophy, nor psychology nor biology has, until now, been able to provide the truthful explanation.