About This Quote
You make mistakes, mistakes don't make you. You don't need to worry about making mistakes, because you're human and it's natural to make them. Being human is just being a mistake-making creature. When you're born, you're an accident, but you're not a mistake.
Even if your parents didn't want you, or thought that you were bad for them or bad for the world, they might have made mistakes about having you. But they didn't make mistakes about making you.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Maxwell Maltz
- You make mistakes, mistakes don't make you
- A human being always acts and feels and performs in accordance with what he imagines to be true about himself and his environment... For imagination sets the goal ‘picture’ which our automatic mechanism works on. We act, or fail to act, not because of ‘will,...
- Times will change for the better when you change.
- Happiness is a mental habit, a mental attitude, and if it is not learned and practiced in the present it is never experienced. It cannot be made contingent upon solving some external problem. When one problem is solved, another appears to take its place. Life...
- Our errors, mistakes, failures, and sometimes even our humiliations, were necessary steps in the learning process. However, they were meant to be means to an end - and not an end in themselves. When they have served their purpose, they should be forgotten. If we...