It is part of the human nature always to judge others very severely and, when the wind turns against us, always to find an excuse for our own misdeeds, or to blame someone else for our mistakes.
About This Quote
A lot of the time we criticize others and it is so not always because we think they are doing something wrong. It is because we connect with them and trust them to do the best thing for themselves. When we feel bad about something we tend to blame someone else for it. We judge others very harshly, whether we want to or not, but the truth is that we all do it.
Source: Like The Flowing River
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- If he can't handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person's soul.
- Maybe you expected marriage to be perfect - I guess that's where you and I are different. See, I thought it would be all about making mistakes, but doing it with someone who's there to remind you what you learned along the way.
- True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
More Quotes By Paulo Coelho
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
- If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him...
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.