About This Quote
Faith is what gives dance its power. Without it, the dance would be nothing more than a foolish game. Faith gives the dancer the strength to keep dancing when exhaustion and fatigue set in. Once faith is lost, the dance ceases to exist.
It might seem like an exaggeration to say that life is no more than a dance dream, but in reality, life can be nothing more than nothingness. Without faith in life, you are empty; empty of something that has power and beauty. Faith is what keeps us dancing in life.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.