About This Quote
In our world, we’re constantly told that pain is a part of life. In fact, many people live their lives in pain and never even realize it. Sometimes, though, you need to feel pain. It’s a way for us to heal and to grow. You can listen to music, read books or anything else that helps you process the pain and grow from the experience.
Some Similar Quotes
- I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but...
- If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him...
- The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
- Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
More Quotes By Sharon E. Rainey
- I can’t cure anyone. I can’t guarantee they will heal. I can only tell them my story, remind them that they are not alone in their journey and offer a glimmer of hope for healing.
- Time heals even the deepest wounds.
- This is where life as I knew it changed. This is where a new feeling slowly, eventually, permeated every cell of my body, changing the way I took in the world. My perceptions, opinions, everything changed the year I moved from Texas to Virginia.
- I had to clear up my messy life. By letting go of the debris and filth, I have come to a deeper, more soulful beauty and clarity like an oasis in the desert. From that place of clarity, a vision of what I could have,...
- Laughter lightens my heart and therefore heals my soul as well.