About This Quote
When you write a book, you want to make sure that your readers feel like they are in the story. You want to make sure that they can taste, smell, touch, hear, see, and move. That’s why it’s important for you to create a world in front of your readers where they can taste, smell, touch, hear, see, and move. If you don’t put any real attention to creating a world where your readers can exercise all of their senses in the story, your book will likely be replaced by another book with a better story.
Some Similar Quotes
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- A fit, healthy body–that is the best fashion statement
- V-Day…if you need this one day in a year to show everyone else you truly care for “your loved one” I think it’s quite stupid. I hate this commercialism. It’s all artificial, and has nothing to do with real love.
- Lovers and madmen have such seething brains, Such shaping fantasies, that apprehend More than cool reason ever comprehends. The lunatic, the lover and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover,...
- My head’ll explode if I continue with this escapism.
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.