About This Quote
When I am learning something new I will often break the rules so that I can know exactly what is expected of me. If I am not sure of something then the best thing to do is to err on the side of caution and let someone else do it for me. If I donâ€™t then I will spend time looking for the technique that works for me which could be very time consuming. However, by not breaking the rules I will find out what works for me quicker and more efficiently than if I were to follow the rules on my own.
Some Similar Quotes
- A half-read book is a half-finished love affair.
- If one wanted to depict the whole thing graphically, every episode, with its climax, would require a three-dimensional, or, rather, no model: every experience is unrepeatable. What makes lovemaking and reading resemble each other most is that within both of them times and spaces open,...
- We shouldn't teach great books we should teach a love of reading. Knowing the contents of a few works of literature is a trivial achievement. Being inclined to go on reading is a great achievement.
- Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.
- People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.