About This Quote
The most successful leaders are constantly on the lookout for trouble. They instinctively know when something is off, even if they can’t quite put their finger on it. Leaders are always able to smell trouble, which is why they are constantly looking for opportune moments to intervene or make a move.
Source: Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Some Similar Quotes
- I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
- That was when it was all made painfully clear to me. When you are a child, there is joy. There is laughter. And most of all, there is trust. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>Trust in your fellows. When you are an adult..then comes suspicion, hatred, and fear....
- Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
- Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.