About This Quote
Robert Frost said that meetings are a collective tacit confession of participants’ unwillingness to work. For the most part, the meetings are boring and filled with people who are unwilling to work. A meeting is a place where people gather to talk and talk and talk about the same thing again and again. I believe we should be spending our time doing something productive instead of wasting it on sitting around and talking.
Source: Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy
Some Similar Quotes
- I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
- That was when it was all made painfully clear to me. When you are a child, there is joy. There is laughter. And most of all, there is trust. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>Trust in your fellows. When you are an adult..then comes suspicion, hatred, and fear....
- Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
- Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.
More Quotes By Pawan Mishra
- There are things in life that science will never be able to see. We have to rely on what has been passed from our ancestors, generation to generation.
- Availability of knowledge is only next to prevalence of stupidity in its overwhelming abundance.
- Knowledge that can make miracles happen needs to be guarded carefully. If it falls into the wrong hands, miracles become disasters in no time.
- ..he had also acquired a peculiar academic quirk. During exams, he knew all the answers but wasn’t able to successfully map his answers to the right questions. So as soon as an exam started, he simply started putting his answers in the order in which...
- It was a time when a degree was expected but not much respected.