About This Quote
The worst feelings are the warm, anxious burning that portends your heart breaking followed by the wave of numbness that asphyxiates your soul. This quote is all about the importance of knowing how to work through painful emotions. It can feel terrible to experience heartbreak, but it is actually a good thing. The pain is a warning of what’s coming, and it will eventually be useful. Your soul will eventually be free of this pain.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.
- But you don’t have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.”“ You don’t have to assume the worst about everyone, either. The world isn’t always out to get you.
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- And worse I may be yet: the worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.