About This Quote
opportunity only shows you the door but not the end of the road. Opportunity is a real word, but opportunity only shows you the door, not the whole road.
Some Similar Quotes
- The acceptance of oneself is the essence of the whole moral problem and the epitome of a whole outlook on life. That I feed the hungry, that I forgive an insult, that I love my enemy in the name of Christ -- all these are...
- Do you know what hurts so very much? It's love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops...
- When you have reached the point where you no longer expect a response, you will at last be able to give in such a way that the other is able to receive, and be grateful. When Love has matured and, through a dissolution of the...
- Love is larger than the walls which shut it in.
- I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now... Come further up, come further in!
More Quotes By Ikechukwu Joseph
- Fear is a trigger mechanism. Let it trigger faith
- The eyes of your understanding will see through to get Great Success
- The level above money is savings and higher than savings is investment.invest today
- What u know will make u known.u cannot rise beyond what u know
- Stop blaming God for your decisions