About This Quote
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button. There is no better way to go out on a high note than by being remembered for something good, instead of something bad.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Do people look the same when they go to heaven, mommy?"" I don't know. I don't think so."" Then how do people recognize each other?"" I don't know, sweetie. They just feel it. You don't need your eyes to love, right?
- I think Heaven will be like a first kiss.
- Earth's crammed with heaven... But only he who sees, takes off his shoes.
- Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish–a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow–to sleep late, have fun,...
More Quotes By Sam Levenson
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>For poise, walk...
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
- Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.
- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the up button.