About This Quote
“All this under a magnificent blue sky” is a quote from the movie “The English Patient.” It is said by the wife of an injured soldier during a hospital scene. The quote captures the beauty and the relaxation of the surroundings as well as the tranquility that comes with such a beautiful environment.
Some Similar Quotes
- Do you think I'm pretty? I think you're beautiful Beautiful? You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.
- As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
- To him she seemed so beautiful, so seductive, so different from ordinary people, that he could not understand why no one was as disturbed as he by the clicking of her heels on the paving stones, why no one else's heart was wild with the...
- The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.
- A fit, healthy body–that is the best fashion statement
More Quotes By Elie Wiesel
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- If the only prayer you say throughout your life is "Thank You, " then that will be enough.
- Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must – at that moment – become the center of the universe.
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.