Who're you going with, then?" said Ron."Angelina, " said Fred promptly, without a trace of embarrassment." What?" said Ron, taken aback. "You've already asked her?"" Good point, " said Fred. He turned his head and called across the common room, "Oi! Angelina! "Angelina, who had been chatting with Alicia Spinnet near the fire, looked over at him." What?" She called back." Want to come to the ball with me?" Angelina gave Fred a sort of appraising look." All right, then, " she said, and she turned back to Alicia and carried on chatting with a bit of a grin on her face." There you go, " said Fred to Harry and Ron, "piece of cake.J.k. Rowling
About This Quote
To do something without any trouble or problems is to be simple or easy, or to be capable of being done easily.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
- All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.
- Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
More Quotes By J.k. Rowling
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
- There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione's arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that...
- Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
- Well?" Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?" Harry considered it for a moment. "Wet, " he said truthfully. Ron made a noise that might have indicated jubilation or disgust, it was hard to tell." Because she was crying, " Harry continued...
- After all this time?"" Always...