About This Quote
The world’s most famous perfume is named for the house of Chanel. It was created in 1921 by Coco Chanel, a woman who wore her beauty and charm with pride. Her perfume is also known as “The Eau de Coco” and it has been the No. 1 best seller for over seventy years.
It is a rich and heady fragrance that has almost no scent at all. It is meant to be worn by women who want to make an impression and want to be noticed.
Some Similar Quotes
- A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
- What's this?" he demanded, looking from Clary to his companions, as if they might know what she was doing there." It's a girl, " Jace said, recovering his composure. "Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one.
- Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.
- I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.
- Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
More Quotes By Marilyn Monroe
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.