About This Quote
In nightmares we can think the worst. That's what they're for, I guess. It is said that dreams are a way to share our innermost thoughts and fears with others so that they may understand. In nightmares, you have the ability to see your worst fears come to life. Whether it is an attack from an unknown enemy or a car crash that kills the loved one beside you, you can show people what it would be like to be in those situations and then wake up feeling relieved that it wasn’t real.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.
- But you don’t have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.”“ You don’t have to assume the worst about everyone, either. The world isn’t always out to get you.
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- And worse I may be yet: the worst is not So long as we can say 'This is the worst.
More Quotes By Stephen King
- Calling it a simple schoolgirl crush was like saying a Rolls-Royce was a vehicle with four wheels, something like a hay-wagon. She did not giggle wildly and blush when she saw him, nor did she chalk his name on trees or write it on the...
- Do any of us, except in our dreams, truly expect to be reunited with our hearts' deepest loves, even when they leave us only for minutes, and on the most mundane of errands? No, not at all. Each time they go from our sight we...
- Love is what moves the world, I've always thought...it is the only thing which allows men and women to stand in a world where gravity always seems to want to pull them down...bring them low...and make them crawl...
- For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment. The astonishment part women understand. The lust part they only think they understand.
- If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone