About This Quote
The song I Can't Set My Hopes Too High was written by the American singer and songwriter Paul Williams. The lyrics of this popular song are a reflection on the life of a man who realizes that although he may think he has found his soul mate, that woman will eventually leave him for someone else.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Demi Lovato
- He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.
- I can't set my hopes too high, ' Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
- Who said I can't wear my ConverseWith my dress, well baby That's just me!
- The sky is the limit... for some people aim higher nothing is impossible.
- Skies are crying, I am watching, Catching teardrops in my hands. Only silence, as it's ending, Like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel Like there's nothing left of me?