About This Quote
This illustrates the importance of being honest in order to get the most out of life. If someone asks you a question and you have no idea what the answer is, don't try to bluff your way through. In fact, it's better that you don't know. You'll just look foolish. Instead, take a moment to think about it.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Douglas Adams
- There's always a moment when you start to fall out of love, whether it's with a person or an idea or a cause, even if it's one you only narrate to yourself years after the event: a tiny thing, a wrong word, a false note,...
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.
- This must be Thursday, ' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
- We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.