About This Quote
We all make mistakes, but there is an ease to admitting them that comes from knowing that we are human. Even though we may not know what sin is, we understand that something is amiss. When an animal does something wrong, it is not conscious of the consequences of its actions. It does what it does without consideration of consequences.
Source: Wicked Lovely
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Jess C. Scott
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long. Good things come to those who wait.
- I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.
- Friends are the family you choose (~ Nin/Ithilnin, Elven rogue).
- A fit, healthy body–that is the best fashion statement