About This Quote
The Best People are the Good Old Wrinkled People with a Sparkle in Their Eye, a Wink When You Walk By or a Toothless Smile Saying You Are Doing Just Fine... This is a favorite saying among those who have been around for a while. Yes, the best people are those who have been there and done that. They have been through the wringer and survived.
They have come out of it not just with their dignity but with their sense of humor. It is good to be around such people because they can make you smile even on the worst of days.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.
More Quotes By Robert Wesley Miller
- THE BEST people are the good old wrinkled people with a sparkle in their eye, a wink when you walk by or a toothless smile saying you are doing just fine ...
- ITS nomimal without all on transfer of regard, that weight of a measure of lines cannot be equal in comparison. The want of privacy is a need of personality not character. Only through devotional love not modernity can you coolect the past, present and future....
- My ancestors arrived on the Wayflower
- IF you draw a line in the sand you betray the loyalty of your cause
- A hard lesson learned recently; when you are not making an income, you must surrender to some out comes.