About This Quote
The ability to be good, despite being faced with a variety of bad situations, is something people rarely have. They simply do not understand this concept and so they fail to appreciate what a great person you are. You would do well to teach them a new thing or two so that they may better understand your goodness.
Some Similar Quotes
- Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.
- We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that...
- I wonder how many people don't get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to be with.
- That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.
- The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
More Quotes By M.F. Moonzajer
- I wonder either their God has turned old, sick or died, because even the religious people no more believe in shit.
- Religion can only do two things for mankind turn them into monster or stupid.
- Religion starts with desolation and ends with misery.
- It will take centuries to disconnect people from an addiction like religion; no matter how bad and disastrous it could be, but addiction is the worst of all.
- If religion has nothing to do with poverty and misery then why the Muslims are the largest charity takers of the world