About This Quote
When you are in a storm, you can’t control the wind. The only thing you can do is to wait for it to pass. The same is true with life. If things go wrong, it’s not your fault—you were simply unlucky.
Source: White Sand Volume 1
Some Similar Quotes
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever.
- You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
- Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grassthe world is too full to talk about.
More Quotes By Brandon Sanderson
- I'm not really sure why. But... do you stop loving someone just because they betray you? I don't think so. That's what makes the betrayal hurt so much - pain, frustration, anger... and I still loved her. I still do.
- Life before Death.Strength before Weakness.Journey before Destination.
- If you give up what you want most for what you think you should want more, you'll end up miserable.
- Somehow, we'll find it. The balance between whom we wish to be and whom we need to be. But for now, we simply have to be satisfied with who we are.
- Somebody has to start. Somebody has to step forward and do what is right, because it is right.