About This Quote
There is nothing that is going to make people hate you more, and love you more, than telling the truth. - Abraham Lincoln
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Stefan Molyneux
- She was his dawn of bliss He was her dusk of wounds, Each day they came up to See and touch They couldn't stay for long But they looked perfect together ~
- Growing be the goal Success will follow ~
- He didn't liehe just gave her false hopes~
- If he only knew how she refuse to let him go even when he was gone ~
- She knew he was gone when his " call me when you reach home " reduced to " bye " and his unsaid goodnight with kisses turned to " gn tc sd ". ~