About This Quote
The quote, "He who defends with love will be secure; Heaven will save him, and protect him with love," is found in the book of Proverbs, Chapter 10 verses 26-27. In this passage, it is said that a person who defends with love will be secure. This is because God saves those whom he loves. It is important for a person to know they can turn to God for their protection and safety.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
More Quotes By Lao Tzu
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- LoveEmbracing Tao, you become embraced. Supple, breathing gently, you become reborn. Clearing your vision, you become clear. Nurturing your beloved, you become impartial. Opening your heart, you become accepted. Accepting the World, you embrace Tao.Bearing and nurturing, Creating but not owning, Giving without demanding, Controlling...
- We join spokes together in a wheel, but it is the center hole that makes the wagon move. We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness insidethat holds whatever we want. We hammer wood for a house, but it is the inner...
- Because of a great love, one is courageous.
- Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being. Patient with both friends and enemies, you accord with the way things are. Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world.