So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.Neil Gaiman
About This Quote
In a world where everything can be done perfectly, it is hard to see the beauty in imperfection. In a world where everything is planned and choreographed, it is hard to make mistakes. In a world where we are told exactly what to do, it is hard to allow ourselves to be free from the confines of our comfort zones. In a world where we are told what we can and cannot do, it is hard to make mistakes.
In a world filled with rules and regulations, it is hard to be free from the rules and regulations. In a world treated as though we have no value, it is hard to find the value in ourselves. Instead of looking for faults in others, look at yourself.
Instead of looking for faults in others, look at yourself. Instead of looking for faults in others, look at yourself. Instead of looking for faults in others, look at yourself
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- If he can't handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person's soul.
- Maybe you expected marriage to be perfect - I guess that's where you and I are different. See, I thought it would be all about making mistakes, but doing it with someone who's there to remind you what you learned along the way.
- True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
More Quotes By Neil Gaiman
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. <span style="margin:15px;...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build...
- In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again.
- I think I fell in love with her, a little bit. Isn't that dumb? But it was like I knew her. Like she was my oldest, dearest friend. The kind of person you can tell anything to, no matter how bad, and they'll still love...