About This Quote
In this quote, Ms. Rowling is saying that she has seen the best and worst of her readers. She has been there when readers have been frustrated and angry with her books. She has also been there when readers have loved her books so much they want to hug them and not let go.
Ms. Rowling is saying that she chooses both the best and the worst of her readers. Her decisions about which characters live and die can be controversial, but what Ms.
Rowling is really saying here is that she loves her readers more than anyone else in the world.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Sarah Kay
- I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.
- Such a little thing really, a kiss... most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.
- Life will hit you hard in the face, wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach. But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the...
- Some people read palms to tell your future, but I read hands to tell your past. Each scar makes a story worth telling. Each callused palm, each cracked knuckle is a missed punch or years in a factory.
- If I should have a daughter…“ Instead of “Mom”, she’s gonna call me “Point B.” Because that way, she knows that no matter what happens, at least she can always find her way to me. And I’m going to paint the solar system on the...