About This Quote
Did I really want to stay on this road longer, knowing it was only going to end in devastation? My answer is no. The world of music is full of people who have a talent for singing and playing an instrument. If you don’t have the talent, then maybe you should do something else. You may not be happy with that answer, but that is the only answer that makes sense to me. If you want to build a career as a musician, then find something else to do for a living.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Becca Fitzpatrick
- Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.
- I love you more than I think I should.
- But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you.
- Did I really want to stay on this road longer, knowing it was only going to end in devastation?
- Any happiness, no matter how brief, seemed better than the long, simmering torture of waking up day after day, knowing I could never have him.