About This Quote
When you drill down and ask, "What if there was zero ROI (of any form)?," you'll discover your highest and best use of time. When you're fired up about something, it's easy to do what it takes to get the job done. When your passion is the highest priority, you'll find ways to bring it to life. This quote is a reminder that you have free will.
You are capable of choosing how you will spend your time, whether with family or work or both. You can choose to work hard or play hard, but there is no need to decide between the two.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.
More Quotes By Richie Norton
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Dreams hit the fan? Life unexpectedly take a turn for the worst? Here’s what you do: First thing I think is to realize God didn’t do this to you. It’s just life. Second, know that it sucks. It does. <span style="margin:15px; display:block"></span>Third, it’s a tunnel...
- Rule 1: Be kind. Rule 2: Don't be a doormat when they step on you. Kindness and sticking up for yourself go hand in hand if you want happiness.
- Don’t allow your crisis to become a crisis of faith.
- The bigger the mess, the greater the progress.