If the only prayer you say throughout your life is "Thank You, " then that will be enough.
About This Quote
The world has an abundance of beautiful things, but we can’t take full possession of them until we learn to say “Thank You.” When we don’t say “Thank You,” we fail to recognize that our lives are blessed by the amazing things that surround us.
Some Similar Quotes
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give...
- What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
- I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How...
- If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
More Quotes By Elie Wiesel
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- If the only prayer you say throughout your life is "Thank You, " then that will be enough.
- Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must – at that moment – become the center of the universe.
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.