About This Quote
Successful people don’t give up. They try harder and work harder. They don’t blame bad luck or call bad names. In the end, they never stop trying.
The things that seem to be impossible to achieve eventually do become possible. They keep going, keep pushing, and keep going.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
More Quotes By Elbert Hubbard
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
- True life lies in laughter, love and work.
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.