About This Quote
This saying is simple and almost easy for all of us. But the truth is, we need to forget our voices, our feet, our life, our selves and be. Forget yourself and be! For what is now? We all know that now is now. There is no tomorrow.
We know that now is now. And if we don’t act now, it’s lost forever. So let us forget about what we are doing now and act on what we know is right NOW.
What we do now is what matters! I sing because I want to forget my voice; I dance because I want to forget my feet; I live because I want to forget my life; and I love because I want to forget myself.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Kamand Kojouri
- What you choose also chooses you.
- You have to be transparent so you no longer cast a shadow but instead let the light pass through you.
- Happiness is exercising the little freedom that we have by choosing things that create harmony in our lives.
- Ignorance might be bliss. But self-forgetfulness is pure ecstasy.
- Love, they said, burns youand builds you. But with you, there’s no ash. Just light.