About This Quote
The sky is the limit... for some people aim higher nothing is impossible. To say that we can never do things we dream of doing is a terrible thing to say. It means that we will always be limited by our own imaginations.
The sky is the limit... for some people aim higher nothing is impossible. It is okay to dream and it is okay to believe in your dreams.
No matter how big or how small our dreams may seem to us, we should never fear them or doubt their power. There are many who do not dare to dream at all and some who dare but only try and fail. Because of these two extremes, we lose sight of what our dreams really mean and what we really want out of life.
As we continue to dream and hope, we will find that our lives will become more and more filled with the things that are truly important.
Some Similar Quotes
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give...
- What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
- I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How...
- If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
More Quotes By Demi Lovato
- He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.
- I can't set my hopes too high, ' Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
- Who said I can't wear my ConverseWith my dress, well baby That's just me!
- The sky is the limit... for some people aim higher nothing is impossible.
- Skies are crying, I am watching, Catching teardrops in my hands. Only silence, as it's ending, Like we never had a chance. Do you have to make me feel Like there's nothing left of me?