About This Quote
The words that I write bring me a lot of joy. Writing is a way to express myself, especially when I am down. After meeting you, my thoughts and feelings have changed and I can't stop writing poetry. I feel as though I am the only person who can understand what I am feeling.
When we are together, it feels like we are the only two people in the whole world as we share our thoughts and feelings. The words that we share bring us closer together and we become one with each other.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Kamand Kojouri
- What you choose also chooses you.
- You have to be transparent so you no longer cast a shadow but instead let the light pass through you.
- Happiness is exercising the little freedom that we have by choosing things that create harmony in our lives.
- Ignorance might be bliss. But self-forgetfulness is pure ecstasy.
- Love, they said, burns youand builds you. But with you, there’s no ash. Just light.