About This Quote
I feel a lot of people love me but don’t show their love. It’s really hard to tell if someone loves you because they don’t show their love or if they love you but don’t want others to know that they do. I think it depends on the person and what kind of person they are. If a person loves someone else, then they won’t want to have their secret out in the open for everyone to know. If a person knows that you love them, but doesn’t want to show their love, then it might be a sign that not a many people love them enough to be honest about it. But if a person doesn’t want other people to know that they love you, then maybe that person just doesn’t think that other people care or notice when someone loves them.
Source: The Two Gentlemen Of Verona
Some Similar Quotes
- Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for...
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
More Quotes By William Shakespeare
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.
- The course of true love never did run smooth.
- O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father refuse thy name, thou art thyself thou not a montegue, what is montegue? tis nor hand nor foot nor any other part belonging to a man What is in a name? That which we call...