About This Quote
This is a good saying to remember, especially if you have been living the same old routine for so long. In order to keep changing your life, you must be willing to absorb new information and draw from the experiences of others. The experience of others teaches us how to better handle situations in our lives.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.
More Quotes By Penelope Douglas
- Sometimes I wore smiles but didn’t feel them. Sometimes I felt them and didn’t wear them. I didn’t want her to know how much I craved this. I bit my bottom lip.
- But that was two years ago. She wasn’t sexy to me anymore. Now she was lethal.
- But we were different now. I wanted only his pain, and judging from the girl he’d come home with last night, Madoc was still the same. A user.
- Fallon affected my body in weird ways. But only because she’s different, I told myself.
- The world isn’t always what’s right in front of you, you know? It’s below, it’s above, it’s out there somewhere. Every burn of every light inside every house I see when I look down from the rooftop has a story. Sometimes we just need to...