About This Quote
The reason why many people feel homesick is because they don’t understand this quote. This quote implies that home is where the heart is, and no matter how far away you are from your home; you can always find it within yourself. This quote means that wherever you live, you can always get back to your own hometown and be comfortable.
Source: The Last Battle
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Do people look the same when they go to heaven, mommy?"" I don't know. I don't think so."" Then how do people recognize each other?"" I don't know, sweetie. They just feel it. You don't need your eyes to love, right?
- I think Heaven will be like a first kiss.
- Earth's crammed with heaven... But only he who sees, takes off his shoes.
- Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish–a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow–to sleep late, have fun,...
More Quotes By C.s. Lewis
- To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with...
- Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.
- I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia.
- The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God's love for us does not.
- If you love deeply, you're going to get hurt badly. But it's still worth it.