About This Quote
We live our lives in an instant, like a train passing by in the night. We go through things and experience things, and most of the time we forget them before they even happen. Some of the events we experience are very profound, but if we don’t record them in our memory banks, they will never be able to live on. The philosopher William James said, “One moment is all you have, so make it count.”
Some Similar Quotes
- It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
- It's hard being left behind. (...) It's hard to be the one who stays.
- It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing.
- Top 15 Things Money Can’t BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.
- One day spent with someone you love can change everything.