About This Quote
A person's a person, no matter how small. Although small in stature, what makes a person special is the fact that they are important. People are not just “things” to be used but people with thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Often times, people feel that they are too small to be taken seriously or that they do not have much to offer.
Although that may be the case at times, it is important to remember that everyone has something to give to the world. Here are seven ways you can make a difference in this world: * Helping others * Making new friends * Telling stories * Writing poems * Listening to stories * Making music * Sharing your ideas with others
Source: Horton Hears A Who!
Some Similar Quotes
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give...
- What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.
- I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How...
- If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
More Quotes By Dr. Seuss
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!