About This Quote
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. Do you ever look at the past and wish that you could change it? If so, this quote should speak to you. To be able to turn the clock back and reset things to where they were before would be nice but impossible. We cannot un-see what has happened or un-feel what has happened because those things are now part of our past.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
More Quotes By Bil Keane
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
- God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is 'sposed to be a happy time.
- We are, in the comics, the last frontier of good, wholesome family humor and entertainment.
- A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
- In Roslyn, Pennsylvania, we started our real-life family circus. They provided the inspiration for my cartoons. I provided the perspiration.