About This Quote
This quote is a reminder of the special bond shared by lovers. The spoken words of love to one another are not enough. It is impossible for two people to be together and not share a unique bond. They know each other’s interests and dislikes and consider each other’s needs before their own. They know each other’s ups and downs and seek to help each other through the tough times.
Source: The Notebook
Some Similar Quotes
- Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for...
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
More Quotes By Nicholas Sparks
- I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart...
- Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
- So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
- Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
- You are, and always have been, my dream.