As per the law of karma, that which is your meat today, this dear beloved animal will make mincemeat of you tomorrow. In another birth.
About This Quote
Karma is the Hindu concept of cause and effect. When something good happens to us, we should believe that the same thing will happen to someone else. By making our lives so happy now, we create the conditions that will bring us back to life again. That’s why it is important that we try to do good in this life. We should be thankful for all the things that have happened for us and always remember that our actions will be reflected in our next life.
Some Similar Quotes
- We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that...
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
- Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.
- Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you...
- Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love–be there for others–bring a little light into someone's day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest.
More Quotes By Fakeer Ishavardas
- Little people make tall claims. As being this-that avatar or messiah. Some even say they're God. Well, if they are, I'm their grand-pop.
- I'm joking when I say I'm the grand-pop of those claiming to be an avatar-messiah or god. But if they're serious, then, I am who I am.
- Just like you silly bums, I have a personal sky god. I bow to him, as you do to your airy-fairy sod. He prefers I call him Mr. NOT.
- Science is good, is not God.
- Killing or eating animals is an act of beasts. Stirs within the devil. Sorry. It spurs evil. Thus is truth - at least the metaphysical.