About This Quote
Healing is your right, your responsibility and the risk you can't afford not to take. This is a great quote because it gives hope to those who are suffering from mental illness. The message of this quote is that mentally ill people have the right to get better. They have the responsibility to take care of their mental health. And even if it means they don't get better, they can't afford not to take that risk.
Source: Honey Peppered Tongue
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Thaiia Senquetta
- Healing is your right, your responsibility and the risk you can't afford not to take.
- You must have thought more times than you realized "it will hurt". You should know it may. Okay. It may hurt immensely to open you up in your safe, dark space, sporadic light and chaotic air hitting you unlike anything you have known. <span style="margin:15px;...
- Don't everallowthe disharmony of otherstobecome your ownamindful practiceof discernment(and the dislike for wearing bullshit)buildsthe eye, heart and spiritual muscles.
- For every spirit who is learning: you heal yourself.