About This Quote
Yes, you can love your power—it’s a part of who you are. But the real question is: Will you use it to do harm? Or will you learn from the mistakes of others and make better choices as a result? The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.