About This Quote
If you give your best to someone it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether. According to this quote, the greatest gift that we can give each other is reflecting our own best qualities in others. When we nurture and inspire others, we inspire ourselves.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.Â
- I can arrogantly brag that the doors I choose in life open wide and grant me unobstructed passage. But the widest doors tend to lead to the worst places.
- Best of stories are created at Airports, Dinner Tables and Showers!
- Some of the best things that have ever happened to us wouldn’t have happened to us, if it weren’t for some of the worst things that have ever happened to us.
More Quotes By Hrishikesh Agnihotri
- God does not stereotype. Each of us is made magnificently unique.
- A tiny bit of brilliance rubs off on you every time you interact with someone brilliant.
- If you give your best to someone it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether.
- Some people make you feel worthless. And then there are those who make you feel like a million dollars. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide who you choose to believe.
- As much as long conversations, laughter riots and wild meetups are desirable, there's still beauty and satisfaction in knowing via simple text messages that you wish someone well and they wish you back the same.