About This Quote
Money can’t buy happiness. Money can’t buy you class. Money can’t buy you character. Money can’t buy you integrity.
Money can’t buy you a good reputation. Money can’t buy you love or respect. Money can’t buy you health, the health to enjoy the company of those you love and those who love you.
Money can’t buy you happiness, for that is something that is as priceless as the air we breathe. It is as free as the wind that blows through our hearts and it is as priceless as a motherâ€™s love for her child. It is something that money cannot replace, but give it away if it makes someone happy and watch someone happy shine from within.
And to sum it all up, money may not be able to buy time, but it certainly buys a good amount of it!
Source: The Light In The Heart
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Roy T. Bennett
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.
- Top 15 Things Money Can’t BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.
- Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.
- Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you...