About This Quote
True life lies in laughter, love and work. When I was younger, I used to associate work with long hours of monotonous tasks, but now I know that is not the case. Work is everything that makes us whole. It is the place where we are able to express our talents, have fun and feel fulfilled.
Some Similar Quotes
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
- The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
- Where there is love there is life.
- It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted....
More Quotes By Elbert Hubbard
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
- True life lies in laughter, love and work.
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.