About This Quote
The person who chooses to judge others is the one who will never forgive themselves for their own mistakes. If you are guilty of judging others, you are also guilty of placing yourself in the same negative category. The good news is that when you don’t judge others, you can easily let them go. This frees up your mind to appreciate all that is in your life, including yourself.
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Deepak Chopra
- When you make a choice, you change the future.
- Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.
- What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.
- The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is they very essence of life.
- Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.