About This Quote
This lullaby goes on. It is a song that is never ending and will always be there to remind you that no matter where you go, we will still be here. The way we met, the feelings we had and our future together. We were all in love and nothing will ever change that. We may not be together forever but this song will always remind us of how we felt about each other and how we felt when we said goodbye.
Source: This Lullaby
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Sarah Dessen
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.
- No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater... The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like...
- You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.
- I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.